WHO WE ARE
DTH Offer is an online platform providing one stop solution to all your DTH needs. A division of DTH Offer.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
1.1 These terms and conditions of employment apply to all staff and should be read in conjunction with the particular terms that are appended to this agreement (and form part of this agreement) and personalized offer letters which give further details relating to employment, including job title, grade, rate of pay, hours of work and date of commencement of duties including continuous employment date.
2.1 All staff should have a job description for their post which will be provided on joining the Company. Job descriptions will not be regarded as precise or exhaustive specifications of duties and responsibilities but as a guide to accountabilities associated with the role. Staff will also carry out such additional or alternative tasks as the Company may from time to time reasonably require, and be required to participate in any training deemed necessary by the University to properly perform their duties.
we may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
onlinedthstore collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
All the payments made online are protected by PayUMoney Buyers’ Protection. Once you make the payment, your payment is secured with PayUMoney and is released to Onlinedthstore only after delivery of product. For more details, contact PayUMoney.
Always Happy to Help You
For any clarification, you can call
our customer care number 0-124-405-0042
or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.